Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Still Here

I have NOT given up on blogging...but am currently blogging challenged right now due to a lot of different factors. So here is a rundown of life as we know it.


  • My laptop is on it's last leg....so waiting to hookup desktop so I will have full PC access...and we have no Internet at the moment....so using my newly hooked up cell phone for all things at the moment....not convenient.
  • We have ordered a ton of furniture from IKEA, and it won't be here until Oct 16...so we will continue to live like squatters until then... sucks really.
  • Mia has started on solid foods...and she is loving it!! We have so far given her bananas, peas, and okayu (rice porridge)...and she has loved all of it!! We've also decided to follow the Japanese way for introducing solids since it is well balanced. For example, this weekend she will be eating tofu and okayu...yumm.
  • This weekend we will be heading to Mitsuwa in NJ for all of our Japanese grocery needs...and we are excited!!
  • Hmm...I guess that is all for now. But hopefully I can start making regular posts again soon.

If there are tons of auto corrects....please forgive me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley! I was beginning to wonder where you were at...I missed your blogs! Well glad to see all is well and Mia is enjoying solids...Bentley is too!! *alisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your regular posts, but I know you've been busy with the move and getting situated and stuff. I'm here and not going anywhere, take your time my friend. : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...