Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cleaning out the Old Noggin

  • We had our Skype baby shower yesterday, and it went about as smoothly as I expected. Which wasn't smooth at all...haha. However, it was really nice and I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures of everyone from Hannibal.
  • I found out about 2 minutes after my baby shower that my cousin is pregnant. 4 girls so far in my family and all due about two months apart. Very exciting! I wish her and her husband the best of luck in their pregnancy.
  • I have a bit of a panic attack every time I receive a new baby gift. I may actually keel over and die once we start buying our stuff which we should probably do soon since we don't have that much more time. Anyway, Ten thinks my anxiety is kind of funny but weird...I don't blame him.
  • I am really excited about sending out Thank You cards to everyone who attended or sent something...I love writing notes to people. Much more personal than Facebook Thank Yous and texts. It's really a shame that many people don't do this anymore....:(
  • On a completely different note....I'm wondering if a bad attitude should be expected when dealing with the service industry in people from Western countries. I have so many examples but the most recent comes from my dear country of the U.S. Dear tax lady, I was just gently pointing out something you missed....no need to get defensive about it. Wow.
  • Also, I'm really wondering what is going on with the weather here. It is raining all of the freaking time!! To make matters worse....we only have a few more months before rainy season starts...so really wondering if we are going to catch a break from this weather.
  • As some of you may know, I am gaining a small obsession for....picnicking. hahaha. Yes, I don't know why but I want to be able to have beautiful picnics outside. I marvel at different picnic baskets online all the time. I can't wait for this weather to clear up to start this new little hobby. hahaha.
  • Finally, I think I may venture into the world of ebooks. I love paper books so much, but I've been told that this is the way of the future....and I might as well not fall behind...sigh....

1 comment:

  1. well if you are having panic attacks when you get baby gifts...then watch out becauce the mother of all attacks is on it way... i am mailing baby shower gifts this week so far i have two big boxes ready to go and need to get another one or maybe two boxes so i can mail it all...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...