Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Random Musings


  • I am completely envious of everyone with all of their fall goodies. I saw a blog with pumpkin hand lotion and see people post about pumpkin lattes...and I get sad...I have so much lotion, I can't really justify buying some just for fall...and the pumpkin lattes...I may have to sneak out and get one sometime soon...but for now I will try to be content with my lone pumpkin spice candle.
  • Labor Day weekend went by way too fast. We started off with a visit to Sony Wonder Technology Lab to watch the Disney movie Chimpanzee (very cute and free...so loved it). The next two days were used to continue our attempt to get caught up on paper work, go grocery shopping, and that kind of thing. However, Ten, Seth and Sarah did go to the pool...so that was nice I bet.
  • I just searched the Bath & Body Works website and decided to mainly buy seasonal products going forward...but kind of sounds extreme when I type it.
  • I went to the drugstore yesterday to buy moisturizer. This was my first time to buy moisturizer at a drugstore in forever!! I had absolutely no idea what I was looking at or what was what. They mix so many things into one bottle, so I will probably be going back to department store brands in the near future.
  • Ms. Mia still has not rolled over...I think I may pass out when the little chunker finally learns how to flop her body over.
  • So, we were all excited to eat American food when we moved back...and we then saw how unhealthy it was...and have been adding Japanese food back in the mix...its really just so much better tasting and better health wise...in my opinion...so we are happy with that choice.
  • On another note, I have lost almost another kilogram (2.2 pounds). I have no idea how it is happening, but I'm not complaining...that is for sure!
  • My mom and grandma are making their way to NYC at the beginning of October, so that should be a lot of fun!
  • Finally, I am struggling to make some sort of structured program for my two year old nephew to work with during the daytime and that can include Mia too...hint, hint...you know who you are and what I'm talking about.
P.S. Yes, generally I am a lazy blogger and wish I weren't...haha.

1 comment:

  1. I think I am the person who is to get the hint hint...you crack me up!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...