Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Mia at 7 Months

Dear Mia,

You are now 7 months old...and a few days...oops.


You are weighing in at 19 pounds and 4 oz which still puts you at 90% for weight...and you are getting taller...now up to 75%... a long ways away from not even on the chart yet!

This past month you have been quite the busy gal. You have started swim lessons with daddy...and you are even going under the water now...like a pro. You haven't cried once...yet...and daddy said he can see gold medals in your future...hahaha...no pressure though.



You are also loving your music lessons. You love hitting the tambourines and shaking the little hand bells. The teacher said you especially seem to be interested in the violin. It was so funny watching you pull the big bow across the strings.


Finally, you finished up your Japanese class this past month. You love this class the most, so I'm sure you will miss it along with your little friends.



In this last month you have also been getting more and more mobile. You are pulling yourself all over the floor and finding all kinds of things that you shouldn't be playing with. Cords seem to be your all time favorite toy at the moment. Your favorite food right now is probably cottage cheese with fruit...and you aren't too sure about cucumbers.



It has been so great to be able to introduce you to so many new things since last month...and it has been even better watching you learn and enjoy everything around you.


Love you to the moon and back,

Your Mommy and Daddy



3 comments:

  1. Ashley!
    I'm Natsuko, a mad immunologist in Tokyo:D
    Looooooooong time no see. Do you remember me?
    You taught English to me at Akasaka.
    I feel happy to find you here, today!
    Then... are you living in NYC!? WOW!
    Unfortunately, I'm in TOKYO now...
    If I could find you several months earlier...
    Anyway, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Natsuko! Of course I remember you. Did you finally move to New York but are now living again in Tokyo? Yes, we are in NYC right now...we have been so so busy! How are you?

      Delete
    2. How kind of you to remember! There are so many things I have to tell you. Well.... I did not move but delivered! hahaha. My baby son is 1y and 8m. old.
      I already restarted my scientific job, and will move into Boston near feature. I got my next job there!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...