Thursday, September 19, 2013

Norovirus. I Loathe Thee.

We have been out of commission here since Saturday. Oh it has been such a long, long week. Mia woke up with a weird look on her face Saturday afternoon and then got sick all over the bed. Repeat later on the couch. Repeat later on the play mats, and repeat again on the couch. Yes, it wasn't a fun day.

However, she got over it in less than 24 hours, so I didn't think much about it until I woke up not feeling well on Monday. Oh, it was a long Monday....and a long Tuesday. 6 pounds lost by Wednesday and I was ready to brave the world. My first stop was Walgreens.

Cleaning supplies and new toothbrushes. Toothbrushes are a must after getting sick.

What is driving me most crazy about this though is that this is the second time in two months that I have caught this thing! How is this possible? We are the hand washingest people you ever did meet. I just can't wrap my mind around it. However, I have gotten invites to hang out with people who have sick kids this week. Crazies. I am blaming it all on you. For the love of humankind, keep your sick kids at home.

So, I am trying to avoid the urge to become hermits for the fall/winter. It is so, so tempting. I'm totally over puking my brains out every day.

Anyway, so that is life here lately.


On the agenda today, trying to find a yukata for Mia with 24 hours notice....thanks a lot play group who knew a week ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...