Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Odds and Ends

I can't believe that September is almost over. It has flown by! Here is the old bullet point list.

  • We have finally gotten rid of the stomach bug, and I hope that we won't be getting it again anytime soon.
  • Ten took Mia on her first trip to the zoo! They had a great time. She loved looking at the fish and monkeys. He snapped a few pics of their day out together, and it seemed to me like she was most interested in her plum (which she calls an app...for apple). Meanwhile I stayed at home and just enjoyed a quiet afternoon to myself.



Love these two.


  •  Mia is obsessed with two things right now....socks and princesses. This combination together just thrills her. She wants to prance around the apartment with her princess socks on all of the time. She wants them on first thing in the morning.

Mia is actually wearing three socks here. One pair of pink ones, and then she found the Ariel sock and had to have that one on too.


  • I am finally getting my energy back. This means I cooked...actual food....two days in a row. Ten was shocked. The first night it was just a simple chicken, onion, and pepper stir fry with steamed rice and miso soup. The second night I whipped up an awesome lasagna and side salad. One the menu tonight is leek, potato, and bacon soup with fresh bread from the bakery. Yum!
  • I ordered a ton of holiday books for Mia. I may have went overboard just a tad, but who doesn't love a good Christmas or Halloween story.

1 comment:

  1. That first picture, I love what Mia is wearing! The little jean jacket is so stylish! And those Nike sneakers. Just the whole outfit is so cute! : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...