Friday, November 15, 2013

Randoms

Hi friends!

I'd like to say that I have been so busy, so I wasn't able to blog...but that wasn't the case. Instead, I have been cutting things out of my day. I've only been making time for things that I actually feel like doing and things that are actually worth spending time doing. So, what does this mean? It means I've been taking care of Mia, meeting friends, trying out new programs, resting, and having lots of conversation with Ten....and let me tell you....this has given me a lot of space to just breathe. Anyway, here are some odds and ends.


  • We took Mia to her first circus, and I definitely have a post almost ready to go for that. I want to make sure I get it published soon so that we don't forget the details of that day.
  • I have been doing a lot of rethinking of things. I'm reconsidering the way I spend my time through books and social media and TV. I've started deleting people off of my Facebook who I don't really know or are extremely negative. I've started reading books that are only uplifting, and I'm even considering stopping watching anything that is rated R. Why? Are these things worth my time? How do they make me feel? Do I want our children exposed to such things? I think the answer to all of these questions is quite clear, so this is where I am with this at the moment.
  • Other things I've been pondering....where will we be next year? We hope to move.....at least definitely out of this apartment. Do we move out of the city? Out of the state? Will something come up where we leave the country again? All things we are wondering.
  • We enter the crazy holiday madness that goes from October through May...and adding Mia's birthday to that as well as the arrival of our new baby girl. You know what? We are doing awesome. Halloween was pretty stress free. We are almost fully stocked for Thanksgiving...and Christmas shopping and prep will be done by the first weak of December...yay me!
  • Anyone know how to get a toddler to eat? I mean we are not just talking picking....recently we are talking about the fact that Mia is just not interested in food...at all. It is a challenge right now, but I know once we come out of it...we will feel like mission accomplished...yay she is eating!
  • That is all I have time to type....my awesome laptop battery is going to die....any second now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...