Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ramblings

So, here are the random bits that have been going on here recently:

  • Recently, I love reading housewife blogs by women in Saudi Arabia. I love these blogs because they are updated almost daily (hmm...maybe due to boredom from living in the Magic Kingdom?). However, they offer a lot of good insight into living in a different culture/religion.
  • I've started waking up earlier in the morning to try to help me get more accomplished during the day time. I think this has been working out really well. I'm able to finish most housework by the time that Ten gets home, so we have more time to just do nothing in the evenings.
  • Following from above, I'm also trying to start dinner prep in the afternoon. This allows me to sit down and fully enjoy dinner time with less clean up after.
  • We have started an online baby registry. I thought that this would be a lot of fun, but online registry is kind of a pain. So, luckily my sister has volunteered to go out and register us for things that we need....Thank you!!
  • One of my New Year's goals was to read one book a week until I'm able to clean out space on my shelves. This has been going really well, and I'm almost finished!! Amazing pace I've been keeping.
  • Finally, we found some walking trails near our apartment....it even says that one goes through a forest?....hmmm...I am quite looking forward to going exploring this weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...