Monday, January 23, 2012

Yoga Time


I am so happy to be up and moving around again. The ankle is definitely on the mend, so today I decided to start a regular exercise routine. Me and the husband used to be gym fanatics, but the past year has been so hectic so we didn't have the time to go....and no this isn't an excuse....hahaha. We absolutely love the gym!

Anyway I've always wanted to try yoga, and I'm told that this is one of the best exercises to do during pregnancy. Not only does it help keep you in shape, but it also helps prepare for labor and delivery. So, I ordered this DVD from the U.S., and I absolutely love it.


I always thought yoga would be too complicated to do without an instructor, but with this DVD that's not the case. I love all of the poses to increase balance and improve breathing. Really fun and doesn't feel like that much of a workout to be honest, especially when they remind you to smile while doing different poses...haha. Also, I'm glad that this video will be good for after the baby comes as well.... :)

There are so many pregnant gals in my family right now and tons of people that I went to school with are pregnant too. I'm really curious to know what kind of exercises everyone is using or has used during their pregnancies since this DVD probably won't be enough of a challenge.

Let me know here or on Facebook please!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear your ankles are getting better!! But still, be careful on those flight of stairs...

    So the yoga is good? I always thought yoga was difficult too... The poses on the Wii Fit were kinda difficult for me... Then again, I'm not in shape or that flexible to start with... Lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...