Thursday, May 24, 2012

House Cleaning -- Mentally

I have so many things floating around in my head right now...not sure where to start:



  • Have you ever really wanted to eat something....like really bad? An actual craving, but you can't get what you want? I've had that this past couple of days. I am dying for some Taco Bell or some Fazolis. The crazy thing is that I don't even like Fazolis all that much. I call this exhaustion eating.
  • On that topic...I've lost about 4 more pounds miraculously. We are on the bento/fast food diet around here recently, so this came as a complete shock.
  • I totally missed the eclipse. I talked about waking up to see it, and then that was it. I completely forgot about it until people blogged or Facebooked about it. Oh well....
  • So, I do have to share this...got a message from a friend telling me that my blog pics of Mia weren't that cute...hahaha....you can definitely tell that she doesn't have a lot of friends with children....no hard feelings though.
  • I finally got my Ergo baby carrier in the mail...but it is still in the box. I'm hoping I get to use it tomorrow when we venture out to get Mia's passport pictures taken...that should be an adventure.
  • I really hate my bed recently. I despise my bed. It is a very comfy bed...but it's just too small!! I never had a problem with it before, but now that I see a bigger bed in my future...I just can't stand my current one...I know...odd and unimportant.
  • I really need to start putting pics of things on this blog.
  • I am very limited when it comes to blogging topics as we are basically quarantined at the moment until after Mia's due date....miserable.
  • I'm currently on the fourth book on my reading list: Life on the Mississippi. It's actually really good...but maybe its because I lived in the area so I have a vivid picture of what is going on.
  • Currently we are starting the long process or journey of house hunting...I'm not convinced that we are ready to stay in one place (well I'm definitely not), but Ten definitely is...so we will see how it goes.
  • Is it crazy I'm already thinking about when to have Baby #2? I thought I would want to wait a good long while...but now I'm not so sure....but it shan't be anytime soon of course.
  • I have been mentally planning all of the holidays that we will get to celebrate in the U.S. this year...hoping reality and expectations are in line...hahaha
Anyway, I guess I'll stop here. By the way, thank you for reading to the end of this rambling if you made it. :)

1 comment:

  1. I will let you know how it is with baby #2 in about 8 weeks because Garrett and Baylee will only be 26 months apart. I remember you telling me you were never going to have kids and now your a mom! I'm sure you are great at it. She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...