Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mondays with Mia

So last week I dropped some burrito on Mia while eating....don't worry it was on her clothes....mostly.

We also didn't bathe her the other night (or two) because we were tired and she was clean...umm...enough.


I must admit that if I hear that a diaper change is in order and Ten will be home in the next 20 minutes...then I conveniently get busy with something else....jokes on him.


I've also been sneaking some caffeine in here and there...I know....it's not ideal.


We have put on her shirt inside out...countless times...


...and maybe worst yet....if she gets a little too wild and loud...then I threaten her....with a trip to her grandma's house....



It makes her panic and she settles down immediately.... ;)



But while things may not be running on Martha Stewart level here at our household....everyone is happy, healthy, fed, and mostly clean... so I think we are doing okay.

5 comments:

  1. grandma will take her in a minute....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha she is going to be like Seth and run away from nana!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fourth picture down, haha it's so cute and her eyes are so big! And her cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the samething to Gary with diaper changes!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...