Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy February

I don't have any special love for the month of February, but for some reason I'm excited about this one. We are looking forward to Setsubun this weekend along with a visit to the Children's Museum.

I'm also looking forward to creating a special day here for Valentine's Day, and our Japanese playgroup is starting back up this month. Lots of things to look forward to...and hopefully we will find one new and special thing to do.

One more thing that I wanted to share, I was reading a blog yesterday called the NieNie Dialogues.... and she had a really interesting post related to a video she had watched online....and I wanted to share it here. Even if you cut the religion out of it, it is a pretty wonderful little video clip...and I will say that it is an LDS video...

Anyway, here it is....



Have you ever read anything from the LDS sites? They actually have a lot of uplifting and motivating material.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...