Thursday, February 7, 2013

Likes and Dislikes -- Part 1

Here are some things that I'm liking and not liking so much right now.

Dislikes

1. Taxes -- Ugh I hate having to deal with taxes!! Also, it doesn't help that we have to do them for two countries. You know, I hate to say it but the Japanese system is so much easier to deal with, and we have those 90% finished. Compare this to one of the U.S. forms that indicates that it will take a total of 37 hours to complete...yeah...for one form...haven't gotten the energy to even crack open that file yet.

2. Library Books on Hold -- I recently checked out Shogun from the library, and then I was told that I couldn't renew it because someone else has requested it. This book is more than 1,000 pages long!! No way I have time to finish it and enjoy it in two weeks. What's worse? I actually started the book, so I just feel like I wasted my time with it.

3. Facebook -- Though I do share my blog posts on Facebook and some pictures of Mia for mostly family to see, there is really very little of anything interesting on it anymore. It is like one huge medium to forward junk mail to each other. I would so delete my account, but I do use it to keep in touch with people and store pictures....so I guess I just won't check it that much.

4. Idiots -- Yeah, this may sound kind of harsh, but I'm definitely not liking them right now. I don't want to say too much because people may get the wrong idea....but in general people should realize that you do have a right to have your own opinion, but you may want to think twice before you share said idiotic opinions or tidbits of "wisdom."

5. Lack of planning -- I have a weird idea...if I was more organized and better at planning out my day, week, and month...then I would get more done. I would have a beautiful blog that wasn't so random, be super in shape, have a shiny apartment, be on top of all paperwork and randomness, have so many Japanese activities planned for Mia, and finding more ways to make money for the family. However, I only think that this is partly true. I probably can't live up to my own standards, so I don't know where that leaves me...hahaha

I also dislike hugely long, rambling blog posts...so I will leave it at that for the day...and post my likes (which are more than 5 luckily) next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...