Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Baby's First Easter

Today I finally finished my Easter shopping (mostly)! I still have some things to buy for a special someone and have to get things for dinner obviously, but I have finished shopping for Mia's Easter basket.

I really struggled with what to get an almost one year old for Easter. She can't really eat candy, and a lot of those great outside toys like jump ropes would be lost on her. I'm also a strong believer that an Easter basket shouldn't really cost more than $20....So, those were the things running through my mind.

So, after many a night browsing online shopping sites here is what we decided to get her. I think she will be pleasantly surprised come Easter morning.

Plush Character Easter Basket - Assorted (Bunny, Sheep, Frog, Fox)
Easter Basket from Target
Yo Gabba Gabba Infant Toddler Girls' Get the Sillies Tee - White
Four T-shirts...including this Yo Gabba Gabba one. Very cute
Alex Toys Draw in the Tub Bath Toy
Bath Toys from Target
Playskool Weebles Spring Basket
GRADUATES® Grabbers™ Squeezable Fruit  - Apple, Mango & Strawberry
Yogurt and Fruit Pouches (instead of candy)



Fisher-Price Little People Easter Eggs (She plays with the Little People whenever we go somewhere that has them, so I'm guessing this will be a hit.)

Yo Gabba Gabba Bath Time Fun Bath Buddies



200 Pit Balls from Wonder Balls for her Pack 'n' Play


Dokinchan Doll

Shokupanman Doll

So, I obviously went a smidgen over my original $20....but there were just too many cute options, and no one was there to talk me down from over spending. Can you really over spend on your baby though? (don't answer that please).

I cannot wait to see the look on her face when she wakes up on Easter morning. It will be one of the best parts of this month!!








1 comment:

  1. Things are all so cute!! I'm sure she'll love everything!! Please post pix of her playing with everything. (^-^)/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...