Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Staycation...Part 2

Wow, I feel like this post is a bit overdue...but you know how things can get sometimes. Well, here are some of our pictures from last week when Ten was off of work. In a nutshell, we spent our time hanging out at The American Museum of Natural History (and became members), visiting the butterfly conservatory, catching a show at the planetarium, doing some lessons at Gymboree (yep...became members there too), doing lots of swim lessons (had a makeup to do from the snow storm), going to Japanese, and just a lot of hanging out. Perfect with an almost one year old.

So, here are some photos of our week.


Mia checking out the elephants at the AMNH.

Checking out some of the animals...she loved it! We all did.




At the butterfly conservatory...where Mia caught a poor little butterfly. Luckily, it escaped in one piece.


Mr. Roosevelt with Big and Little Ten

A trip to Big Daddy's for some diner fare and baby friendly atmosphere.

Mia loved playing with the straws and butter containers.


Trying to grab all of the cool light fixtures on the ceiling.

Playing at Gymboree



They didn't know I took this pic...haha.
Trying to get all of the pool toys.

Not quite interested in floating yet. :)


We had a really great one week off...but were pretty exhausted by the time it was finished!

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I lost the link a year ago and am now catching up. So much happened!
    You inspired me to blog again myself. :-D Was about to stop. Thank you. I even watched one episode of the Duggers. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! ...and anything to spread my love for my favorite Michelle....Michelle Duggar...bahaha I will definitely stop by your blog :)

      Delete
  2. It looks like you guys had fun! Museum membership is such a great investment. It's always fun to check out new exhibits, and it's a good thing to do when you have visitors. Mia's a lucky little girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirste! Also, I love that you are doing charity work...one of my most favorite things in the world...also, i love the attitude you have toward your paying job. Makes me smile.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...