Thursday, May 9, 2013

Really, really random

Okay, so here are some really random things


  • We are pretty much officially going on vacation in July for two whole weeks, and we have decided our location...almost....like 85% certain...we will be heading to Japan! There are so many things that we want to take Mia to do....We think she will love kaitenzushi, the Anpanman Museum, and Tokyo Dome...just to name a few things.
  • For dinner I made two types of chicken...sauteed and fried...both Japanese style...and they were awesome...per usual.
  • I saw an article applauding a size 14 model and how we need to show more average sized women....not stick thin ones. I then was really disturbed by how we are accepting overweight as average and okay. For the most part...size 14 is not healthy...yeah...that's right...I said it. I have a few pounds to lose myself, and I know it. I will not accept it as normal....say what you will.
  • I love Desperate Housewives...like obsessed...and am now enjoying the seasons that I've missed since being in Japan.
  • Next month I have a consultation with a high risk doctor to talk about future babies. I have the potential to have problems in the future, or I could have a normal pregnancy. I'm pretty sure it is 50-50...so I have no real expectations for this meeting...we shall see.
  • I am really, really, really looking forward to the start of Mia's new school. I can't wait to see her doing gymnastics, enjoying puppet shows, and all of that fun stuff. I just hope that the other families are down to earth.
  • I've pretty much decided that I live in the perfect area of Manhattan. We are high enough on the west side where we have lots of big playgrounds, but we aren't so high where there is nothing. We also have tons of kids stuff on the Upper West Side....I do love our location (though not the price).
  • Ten and Mia look almost identical when sleeping...so funny.
  • I'm finally reading again. I took a break from books. I actually haven't found anything I'm really into, so I'm open to suggestions. Anyone?
Anyway, like I said really random. 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! I hope you can make it to Japan this summer!! Let me know for sure so that I can book some days off from work. Yes, try to let me know before June 10th... At least roughly when you'll be here ;-) So looking forward to seeing the three of you!!

    As for the weight loss... I'm doing my best now too. I'll tell you all about it when we meet up!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...