Thursday, April 25, 2013

Baby Hanami in Central Park

We had plans yesterday to meet up with some friends and babies to have a play date at the AMNH. Then it turned into lunch followed by the museum...and then it turned into a picnic in the park with maybe the museum...and then the day came...and it turned into a 3 hour baby hanami, and it was perfect...and maybe one of the cutest things I have ever seen in my 28 years of life.

When we got there, Mia was dead asleep...so I was scared how it was going to turn out once she woke up. 


But as you can see, she was all smiles when she realized what was going on.

We played with a lot of toys on the picnic blanket.


Attempted to play with bubbles, but it was really too windy...

Played with camera cases in the grass....

Enjoyed the view....

Crawled around in the grass like maniacs...

Threw (and ate) lots of cherry blossom petals....


...and overall had a really great time.


Note: I went home and immediately ordered a picnic blanket after this...what was I thinking not having one ready for the summer. I suggest EVERYONE do the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...