Monday, April 8, 2013


Sometimes you can get really excited about something....and jump into it without thinking it all the way through.

I think we may have ran into a case of that over the weekend when we bought this tent for Mia.




It was possibly a little bit (or a ginormous amount) bigger than what we thought...and it took us literally hours to put away....because we are that smart.

It was definitely one of those days where you are so frustrated it is funny. 

My new mug (thank you Ten!! I love this thing to death) was perfect for the occasion.

But....this little gal was definitely worth our "Sea World Moment."


2 comments:

  1. Haha, I love the first picture. The tent is so big! I had a pop-up tent as a kid that was maybe 1/4 of that size... I don't think I ever learned how to get that thing folded.
    At least Mia will be able to use it for a while as she grows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is solo huge! ....but at least we have a place to stay if we become homeless.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...