Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cookbook Challenge

Okay so today right before dinner I decided that I will definitely cook my way through a cookbook. Why? I have no idea. However, I bought the book and therefore should use it. So...here is the cookbook...that I bought way back when....

It might be kind of cheating because I already know how to make most of the stuff in here, and I'm not following the exact recipes, but it still counts...and I'm sure I will stumble across new things. So tonight I didn't try anything new, but I was able to check off two recipes.


And here are my versions....

Carrots added for the sake of eating more vegetables.
...and pumpkin

I did learn from this though that we might want to think about investing in more adult looking dishes....hahaha...but will probably continue procrastinating on that one.


4 comments:

  1. Hope you and the baby are doing well. Congratulations! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy (^o^)/
    Hope u can get thru the book...
    Just keep in mind some dishes are seasonal so it might be difficult to get your hands on some of the veggies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, accidently posted same message twice so deleted second one (^-^;

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...