Sunday, December 4, 2011

Weekend Recap

I had absolutely no intention of blogging this morning, but here I am. Ten and I had a really nice, quiet weekend...so here are the highlights



  • Ten had an appointment for rehab for his elbow on Saturday morning....but with the hospital being so far away (about an hour and a half) and the weekend being so short, he kind of decided to skip it....I don't blame him.
  • It rained non-stop on Saturday, so we actually didn't do a whole lot besides order our groceries online and then eat a ton of pizza. Pizza was discounted at the store, so we couldn't resist....(well I couldn't resist).
  • We watched several movies and TV shows. We started watching Arrested Development (I really can't get into this show), Lust, Caution (GREAT movie set in Shanghai during the Japanese Occupation), MaGruber (okay), and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo( also LOVED this movie).
  • A bit of a side note, but Ten told me that they are remaking The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo in the U.S. This irritates me to no end...why do Americans have to have everything remade....don't be lazy and watch the original...it is amazing!
  • I tried a pumpkin smoothie recipe that I found from The Pioneer Woman....totally disappointing...sad but true.
  • We made our own version of Mexican rice with a taco bake...and it was amazing if I do say so...Ten even ate it for breakfast today...hahaha.
  • Finally, I am still making pretty good progress on that massive To Do List....surprised I am still keeping the momentum going...hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good weekend!
    I still have to check out LUST, CAUTION.
    Sorry to hear it rained on Sat but good reason to stay home, eh?
    Pizza sounds good too!
    Pumkin smoothie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lust/Caution was a pretty great movie, but it was one of those movies I could only watch the one time. I don't think I could watch it again anytime in the foreseeable future.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...