Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy December 1st!!

December is here...and in case the calendar didn't remind us of that...the weather sure did....brr.... today was such a fun day though!! I started off with some online shopping for Christmas...can't tell you who it was for though....not yet.... ;)

Then off to the station to meet Kahori...and took some pics of all of the Christmas decorations that are springing up.





Okay...so I didn't take a picture of this last one, but Ten sent it to me from his office.

So, we got back to the apartment, and chowed down on some Indian curry...It was soooo good. I haven't had Indian curry in such a long time....and now I may never be able to stop eating it....I may dream about butter chicken.





Kahori then made my day by asking....so, who are the Duggars...hahaha...Yes, we watched an episode together...and she said that they were kind of sweet in an old fashioned way...thank you, yes they are.

This was followed by some impromptu wrapping practice. It was pretty fun trying to remember how to do it all. 

When I whipped out the camera...she started laughing....hahaha....funny.

So, I read a quote today that said that This is the time of year when we get to be together. How true is that. I hope to spend every day this month trying to build stronger relationships with those who are important to me, and I'm happy that I was able to do that today while soaking up some Christmas vibes. Now, I can't wait until Ten comes home so we can snuggle up on the couch and indulge in some chocolate croissants compliments of Kahori.... :)



1 comment:

  1. I had fun too!! The curry was yummy, the show was interesting, the lesson was useful and the company was great!! Thanks for having me over!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...