Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Complete Randomness

Haven't been up to a whole lot recently, but here are a few random things:

  • Ten came home last night and said that I looked a little chunky...I wasn't mad because I felt a little chunky...hahaha...so I hit the gym today for good measure...hahaha.
  • I finished reading Water for Elephants. It was good, but not in love with it. It did make me want to go to the circus though...hmm...have never been to the circus in Japan...surely they must exist.
  • Since last week, Ten works later than usual every night...not loving that.
  • Found Greek yogurt that is reasonably priced...finally!!...loving that.
  • Stumbled across 100 yen Halloween decorations at a nearby supermarket....can't wait to get the wreath.
  • Secretly went to the bakery the other day and bought some really yummy cheese bread....shhh....not the cheapest...or the healthiest ;) ... could this be the cause of aforementioned chunkiness.....possibly.
  • Finally, finished up grading some papers for a class...did I mention I kind of work as a teacher's assistant....for only a few hours a month....and I catch cheaters every semester....jeez.
Anyway, just a few small tidbits from the past week... :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...