Sunday, September 4, 2011

Introducing...Seth

I thought that it wouldn't be right to have a blog without getting to brag about our nephew a little bit. He is the cutest little guy that I have ever seen. I've been informed that he is absolutely addicted to SpongeBob and doesn't care much for broccoli...hahaha. The sad thing though is that I've never actually been able to meet him in person. This is probably one of the worst parts of living outside of the U.S. He really won't get to know his Aunt Ashley and Uncle Ten very well. But that doesn't stop us from looking at photos of him and talking about him almost daily.

Anyway, here are a few of our favorites:

Wearing SpongeBob and pretending that he is on oxygen...is that normal?? haha

Being devious and sweet...must get it from his mom.

I can't wait until he is old enough and can come spend summers in Japan..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...