Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What to do on rainy days??

Tokyo is literally taking a beating today with this most recent typhoon. I've lost count, but I think we are somewhere around 15 serious storms this year. Right now there are tree branches blowing around, and I'm pretty sure it hasn't stopped raining since early last night....wondering how much longer this can go on....hopefully it will be over by tomorrow!


Also, Ten said that the trains were delayed yesterday evening, and I'm guessing it will be even worse for him tonight....poor him....and come to think of it I'm wondering how the river is holding up...but definitely not going to venture out to check on it...


Anway, so I couldn't go grocery shopping or do laundry or open the windows to clean....so what did I do today....I was bad.....


I ate some snacks....hahaha...tea and sweets

...and...
Wallpapers of Beauty And The Beast
I watched Beauty and the Beast....love this movie



There really is nothing better than curling up on the couch on a day like this.... :)...would have been extra nice if Ten had had the day off!!!


Update: Well, just got a phone call...and trains are stopped and not a taxi in sight...luckily a hotel room is being made available for Ten...so I guess I will see him tomorrow since it looks like it is impossible to get home.... :(

5 comments:

  1. The typhoon seems to have been so much worse up north than down here in Oita. Still wet and miserable thought :( Your day sounds a lot nicer than mine chasing small people and teaching. Hope hub wasn't caught up with late or cancelled trains this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it is pretty bad here...trees down and lots of flooding...we almost never get it this bad here.....can't complain about my day....you always seem like you have a lot going on when i read your blog!! Hope you get some down time soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sliver of myself is jealous of your decadent lifestyle, lol :) Stay dry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a good day even with a Typhoon. take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha...thanks Elana....and Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...