Thursday, September 15, 2011

Missing the Mediterranean

With the weather hitting 90F (32C) here in Tokyo, I can't help but missing the beaches of Greece and the vitamin packed olives, tomatoes, and other veggies of Italy and Spain...sigh.


Trying to relive some of our time spent travelling throughout this region of Europe this past summer, I made this really super easy appetizer from one of my favorite blogs cookin' up north. I changed it up a little bit, but used the same basic concept. For instance, we put some green olives in there since we are addicted to them.


So simple and good....and when I closed my eyes....I was taken back to


Beautiful villas in Spain
Quiet Canals in Venice

...and the incredible views in Santorini, Greece


Hoping we can go back again soon!! Hint hint to Ten if you read this... : )

3 comments:

  1. Hey!
    Are those olives, cherry tomatoes, and what kind of cheese?
    Am really into anchovie green olives myself and that black olive paste again!
    But I know what u mean about how tastes and aromas can take you back to places!
    Hope u can go back for a vacation too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the places you have been look great, im sure you will visit them again someday. and im sure you will travel to many other places that you have not been.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE PLACE?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...