Friday, September 30, 2011

Friends and Food

Two of my friends came to my neighborhood today to catch up and say goodbye. One of them, Marina, is moving to Aichi to study Japanese. I really applaud her for quitting her job and moving to a brand new city in order to study Japanese more seriously. I wish her the best of luck and really hope that she is successful in this!!

Anyway, I was really too lazy to take pics of people, and to be honest pictures of us talking....aren't the most interesting...hahaha...so I snapped some pictures of my lunch instead. :)

My starter...it was actually really good.
Spaghetti and lasagna plate

After lunch Marina and myself headed back to my apartment to chat, and I feel bad for talking her ear off...hahahaha...but we talked about everything from our crappy former company to ghosts and shaman....does anyone know of a good shaman in Japan? hahahaha...but seriously, do you?

Anyway, the timing was good and I walked Marina back to the station and picked up Ten so we could walk home together. Me and Ten snacked on mochi ice cream on the way.


Our favorite ice cream!!

Finally, while we were heating up some spaghetti for dinner (yes more pasta today), and we snacked on these (and yes more snacks)


I'm not sure what these are called, but they are different flavors. I loved the apple ones!! These were a gift from the other friend we had lunch with, Kahori...a big thank you to her...she is always so thoughtful and buying little things like this for people.

Anyway, so now Ten and I are sitting on the couch and watching Glee...they did a song from Dirty Dancing....reminds us of when we went and watched the musical version...good times.

2 comments:

  1. yay I had a great time too, you can talk my ear off anytime dearie...wow mochi icecream...I missed that damn. Thanks so much for the best wishes. Love yuh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a fun time too! Wished I could have stayed longer...
    Next time!!
    Glad you liked the snack! I can't remember what they are called too... Just that are from the shop called La Poppo and they usually only have shops inside the station after you've gone thru the turnstiles.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...