Friday, September 2, 2011

Super Heroes Must Have Wives

I spent 3 hours out in the heat today, and I felt like I was going to seriously pass out when I got home. Ten asked me if I would help him out by bringing him some things he needed for a meeting that he was having. I thought to myself...no big deal. Ha! I was wrong. After the 30 minute walk there, waiting for two hours in the heat, and a 30 minute walk back....we are lucky I'm still alive.


But I got to go to the lovely Yebisu Garden Place. I kind of forgot that I was in Japan for a minute here because of the:


Wide Open Spaces





Western Style Buildings

...and fast food chains :(


Haha. While sitting here waiting for Ten to give me back his stuff so that I could go home a thought popped into my head...what do super heroes do when they have to change into their crime fighting outfits? Someone has to bring their costumes to them and then wait around so they can change when they get back...hmm...must be the wives..haha



1 comment:

  1. i will survive in Toyko...bk and krispy kream

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...