Friday, September 23, 2011

Q & A

Recently someone commented on my blog asking me if I have a favorite place that I've traveled to. The answer is definitely not. This may not be the most exciting answer, but it's true. Every place that we've been to has been so different from the next. 


We loved the energy of South Korea, the beaches in Indonesia, and the food and art of Berlin. We loved seeing the Great Wall in China, the fire dancing in Saipan, and the ruins of Greece. Also, we can't forget The Witchery in Edinburgh, Scotland and weekends spent at Hyde Park in London. The list could go on and on, but we have so many great memories of every place that we have vacationed to.


However, if you ask me what kind of destination I prefer....then that's easy. We love spending time at the beach!! Nothing to do but play water sports, eat good food, and usually go shopping...hahaha. 


So, that's my answer... :) ... maybe not the most exciting entry today, but I've been asked this so many times by other people...I thought it was about time to put it in writing...hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...