Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lucky

I must say that I've been stuck with a pretty thoughtful guy. I don't mean in grand gestures, but it's in the small things...

Example, last night Ten got stuck at work and had to stay in a hotel near the office. (It was a five star hotel, so its not like he had to suffer...hahaha). But because I've never been to this hotel, he didn't want me to feel left out...so he took pictures of the view and of all of the rooms (I absolutely love staying in hotels....odd? maybe...so I was excited to see them..hahaha). He also brought me back a few little gifts from the hotel....

But I guess it's a two-way street. I knew that he hadn't been able to eat anything decent since yesterday afternoon, so I made him a nice dinner and even baked him a cake (from scratch might I add). Now, he will deny that he likes anything sweet....but that is a complete lie...though he might have a heart attack if he knew how much butter and sugar went into it... :) ... we won't tell though.

Anyway, I really think it's the things that we do for each other on a daily basis that build a strong relationship.

(P.S. Can't wait to use the cherry blossom bath stuff...oooh)

2 comments:

  1. Nice!!
    I hope you can show me the photos next time!!
    But like you said, it's the small things that count.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You almost make me want to get married! Almost though almost....I'm not sure I could bake a cake..I tried one time and people died...

    So anyways you and Kahori both boast how good you guys are at cooking but I have never tried your guys' cooking!? What's up with that?? So until I get some concrete evidence I refuse to believe you both!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...