Friday, October 7, 2011

Elephants and Germans

Last night, I had maybe the most vivid dream I have ever had in my life. Let me share. 

I was driving the car I used in high school (a white Chevy Beretta - aka Great White) down a gravel road. Well I took a turn down a hill, and was driving through the greenest forest that I have ever seen in my life. I then got to a pond, and the field turned into a field of the most brilliant yellow wheat. There was an elephant walking slowly toward me. He must have been the most gentle elephant that I have ever seen. 

I then started to round the pond when I entered a field of blue irises. They were the most beautiful irises I have ever seen. In the irises there was a giant water buffalo....and of course he was the strongest, most beautiful water buffalo. All of the animals were so gentle and were communicating something to me through their eyes....and then I woke up. 

First, I would like to say that I did not ingest any drugs (that I know of) before going to sleep...hahaha....but you know they say that you should imagine a peaceful place when you get stressed out, well indeed I have found mine. I will never forget this dream.

Okay, so enough of the crazy talk. Tonight for dinner we tried some of this seasoning that we picked up while we were in Germany. We had no idea what it was, but it looked easy to make....pictures follow.

No idea what it translates to, but pretty good...tastes like stuffed peppers

We had no idea what you eat this with, so we just did our own thing.

that's right...cornbread....hahaha

Tomato and Avocado Salad...my favorite...better with artichoke hearts though

...and shared a golden pear for dessert...mmm.

2 comments:

  1. your dinner looked yummy. did u eat the seasoning before you went to bed or was that the next night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was that crazy German seasoning that gave you that weird dream dude. That's what spices do to you man...they mess things up in there

    That avocado salad looks delicious I'm gonna make it tonight and add some cheese to it yummy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...