Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Help Please

Ten booked his flight to Hong Kong today and is going to be gone from October 25- October 28....Tuesday to Friday...sigh....

It's for business, of course, but usually I tag along on his trips. This time I've been sidelined, so I have no idea what I will do with myself on the 26th, 27th, and 28th. I really hate to think about being at home all day by myself...not having to really do any cooking, and I definitely won't have to do too much cleaning. Boredom will definitely set in. Also, I'm really disappointed to not be able to visit Hong Kong since I've never been.... :(

Some things that I'd like to do though are buy a new planner for next year, eat at a buffet restaurant, and do some shopping....to be honest, what else do people do in Tokyo besides go shopping....?

Anyway, if anyone has any tips or ideas on things to do over those three days....would be much appreciated.


1 comment:

  1. I hope we can hang!! My schedule at work starts kinda early... Wanna do at least lunch?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...