Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Halloween is almost over here in Japan. I can't say that we did much today or over the weekend since Ten has been crazy busy at work. However, we did the best we could. :)


First, we were so happy to get a Halloween card in the mail from my grandma!! She is the best about sending us cards during the holidays. It means a lot since we are so far away from everyone, and because it makes the holidays feel a little bit more like they do at home.


Very cute and glittery...

Also, I bought these brownies at National Azabu right before it closed. They were a bit too sweet for me, but Ten seemed to like them.


Finally, our Halloween themed food for the evening.


Halloween themed pasta. I bought this quite a while ago, and I didn't want to just dump sauce on it...so...I had some leftover stuff...and decided to make a pasta salad.


We'll definitely be eating this for the next day or so...hahaha. Anyway, I'm hoping to get some cute pics of my nephew in his costume, but I hear that he is really sick...poor guy... :( ... But I hope that everyone in the Americas has a great Halloween today!!


2 comments:

  1. Hey there!!
    Same pasta as mine but you made a salad and I drowned mine in tomatoe sauce...
    The card is really cute too!!
    Yes, Halloween here is BLAH...
    As for the brownie... yep, looks sweet but probably not as sweet as those cupcakes I made...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween from the U.S.A. seth got over being sick and he loved trick or treat. he was all smiles and giggles. it was cute. miss you guys so much.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...