Tuesday, October 11, 2011

So Grateful!!

Warning: If you don't want to read about disgusting bodily functions, please stop reading now....with that being said....you will probably continue reading.


Before I start my gross story...I will start with something else. So, I will say that in Japan there isn't much room for extreme couponing, but Ten pulled off his own version last night...well...on a much, much smaller scale.


When he went to the bookstore yesterday, he got a coupon for 50 yen off...nice...especially since some books only cost like 52 yen. So, what did he do? He bought a book for 2 yen and turned around and sold it back to them for 50 yen...making a grand total of 48 yen...that's my man...and trust me we totally believe in the idea that every penny counts.


Anyway, so this story is also about the amazingness of my husband, and the setting is.....in the shower.


Around 9 a.m., after eating breakfast pizza, we decided to jump into the shower. Now as I was putting conditioner in my hair and Ten was washing his face, something terrible happened....I started puking that lovely breakfast pizza up and onto the floor and into the drain. Yes, I know, disgusting.....but couldn't be helped.


He immediately opened the door, and I thought for sure he was going to bolt...I mean I wouldn't blame him..."it was pretty intense" to quote him...hahaha...But no, he didn't run instead he opened the door to let air in and handed me my tooth brush and angled the shower head to flush out the...shall we say not so digested pizza....repeat same scenario again about five minutes later.


Anyway, I was so extremely thankful to him at that moment and for the rest of the day because that showed true dedication...hahaha...he seriously deserves an award.

1 comment:

  1. what a good guy money saver and puke helper

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...