Saturday, October 1, 2011

Surprises

When I opened my inbox today, I had this inside....

Kahori, Marina, and myself...lunch yesterday

So glad that Marina was able to send me this picture, and then an hour or so later the doorbell rang....and we got this...


Ten's mom sent us a package! It's always fun getting stuff in the mail, so what did she send us?

Snacks

Miso Soup
Rice
Prune extract
...and more rice

As much as she can drive me crazy, she is really great about sending us stuff...I haven't had to buy miso soup since we've moved to Japan...hahaha.

Finally, last picture for the day....me and Ten decided to make pizza tonight....first time since we moved back from London....

Chicken, olive, onion, and pineapple...good to us...hahaha

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...