Saturday, October 15, 2011

Food from Fukuoka

So, this morning we received another package!! Yay!




I was quite surprised by how much stuff was put into this small box. Here's what we got...thanks again to Ten's mom :) .....


Croissants.... 

Egg Drop Soup

....and lots of vegetables and fruit!!!


We are trying to avoid eating food from around our area as much as possible (because of that pesky radiation)...and it can get expensive buying stuff from other parts of Japan...so Ten's mom was nice enough to send us this box of vegetables....lifesaver.


Also, I have been wanting to eat "American-style Chinese food" for a very long time now...so today...I decided to make my own....


Can you tell what I'm making?


How about now?





Crab Rangoon....yummm

Oh my god!! I am in heaven because they surprisingly taste just like the kind at restaurants....This may become a weekly thing until I get it out of my system. If anyone is interested in the recipe...just leave a comment, and I will do another post!!

2 comments:

  1. wow those look really good. i have tried to make them before ...but they didnt turn out so good. yes i would like the recipe. very nice of tens mom to send all those veggies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, post the recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...