Thursday, October 20, 2011

Renewed Sense of Energy

Well I hope that this random streak of motivation will continue, but who knows. So, I have decided to take on a few projects right now, and I might be over committing myself. However, I'm highly confident that everything will get done....


So, where is this energy coming from, and what are these projects you might be wondering....fair enough.


I think that I now feel super organized with my iPhone. I was always a stickler for pen and paper. My planner was my best friend, but now I'm wondering if I was just wasting a lot of time organizing my planner and making it look pretty...?? Anywho, so the iPhone has organized me and made everything feel manageable....Thank you so much to Ten for convincing me to get one!!


Secondly, what is it that I'm taking on...well I'll touch on a few topics here but not go into too much detail...because well I will post on them later.


1. Helping the needy during the holiday season...I am trying to coral my massive family together in order to help out others this season. So far I've been so impressed with how quickly some have responded...such an important thing to do.


2. Small (read huge...and could take years) family project with my mom and grandma...still waiting on my grandma to finish the first part....hmmm...better remind her...she's been known to slack....hahaha


3. Planning my mom's trip this winter....slowly making progress.


4. Blog stuff in the works...have some good ideas of what I want to post...including a giant list of goals....have seen this on several blogs and will link up where appropriate.


5. Me and Ten also have several private family goals...many are in the works...and hopefully when we get some good news I will be able to share them openly...wouldn't want to jinx anything...hahaha...


6. Also, some mandatory, boring things that I must finish...will post on those too I'm sure.


Anyway, I'm so looking forward to spending the rest of the year working on worthwhile projects!!





2 comments:

  1. lol everything is so vague!? What are you talking about!?

    I look forward to hearing about them, don't overdue it though. It sounds like you have a lot of things on your mind. You got an iphone!? No wonder your address changed! I'm glad Ten was the one your devirginized you into the world of iphones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do have a large list of projects and other things . cant wait to hear about all the updates. good luck on your list!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...