Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weekend Recap

Loved the weekend...though nothing too exciting happened...hehehe.


Let's see on Friday night, I made gyoza and sukiyaki for dinner. Ten was in love with my gyoza (yes I did an awesome job), and I made them again on Saturday...had to get rid of the leftover filling and skins...


We also spent a really quiet Saturday which was nice....recently Ten is on a bit of a classical music kick, so he played music while I graded papers and he studied for his training coming up in Hong Kong. He also went to Book Off and sold some old magazines. I'm really amazed with what they will buy there...I mean old magazines? who would buy those? especially since they are in English...don't get it, but good for us...:)


Let's see...and then on Sunday I discovered the most wonderful thing...indeed I can watch my home team in the World Series on TV here....we were glued to the TV for like 4 hours....and we were so psyched to see Pujols hit all of his homers!! We also got addicted to the show "Sister Wives." Polygamists are intriguing really....as far as that family goes....it looks like it can work. I asked Ten what he thought about having multiple wives, and he was totally creeped out by it....sigh of relief...hahaha...


Anyway, today I am trying to catch up on cleaning and have to start packing for Ten's trip tomorrow...not looking forward to him being gone for the next four days...but it is actually quite short. 


P.S....my sister says hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...