Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tidbits

Okay so here are a few random pieces of information from the past week....maybe I'll make this into a regular Wednesday thing.



  • Finally finished season 2 of Glee...yes behind, but we do live in Japan.
  • I almost talked Ten into going to Disney this coming weekend. I could hear the sound of my argument breaking him down in his voice, but actually I didn't want to really go. I kind of just liked the idea of going, if that makes sense, so I gave up.
  • We bought the most enormous package of sausages...which do not look appetizing at all...so Ten has been eating them for lunch and dinner....half way gone...but feel bad for him.
  • My apartment has barely been cleaned this week and is in much need of some T.L.C.
  • Walked to Gotanda last weekend and found a shop that sells ramen....Fukuoka style (or as Ten says, the only real kind of ramen)...may try it out this coming weekend.... :)
  • Finally, I may have made a comment to Ten blaming low income bracket people for the financial crisis and recession....moment of temporary insanity...maybe...but hey I own up to it at least, so don't judge.

3 comments:

  1. I'll come to Disneyland with you then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...next time you are in Tokyo and have the time....hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. U know I'm always up for Disney!!
    As for cleaning, the crummy weather didn't help.
    But weather is looking up so maybe easier to clean again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...